Is there a question about climate change that your parents or teacher can't answer? Our team of scientists have answered many questions related to global climate change, the weather, the environment, or the ARM Facility. You can use our search tool or check out Frequently Asked Questions library. In addition, we suggest that you look at our Cool Sites page for more resources.
- What is ARM?
- What is global warming?
- What is atmospheric radiation?
- What are the greenhouse gases?
- Does global warming have anything to do with the hole in the ozone layer?
- What causes global warming?
- What is the most potent greenhouse gas?
- What is carbon dioxide?
- What is the ARM Program doing to help scientists better understand climate change?
- Can you tell me about methane gas?
- Why do scientists study ice cores?
- What can we do about global warming?
- What is the carbon cycle?
Background Information & Questions By Topic
The categories below contain past questions. This is a great resource for discussion or report ideas related to climate change and other atmospheric science topics.
- Atmospheric Sciences and Clouds
- Climate Change, Global Warming, and Greenhouse Effect
- Measurements and Instruments
- Online Resources
- Radiation and the Sun
- Weather and Climate
- Ozone Layer
Also check our background information.
Still Can't Find an Answer
Thank you for visiting! Professor Polar Bear is away on assignment. We encourage you to search our “Frequently Asked Questions” or contact our friends using these “Ask a Scientist” resources listed below: